We are now 2/3 of a year, and I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by. It was about this time last year, we were finding out we would have another baby boy, and now my boys are beginning to "play together"!
We've been dealing with a yucky cold ever since Christmas break, which has caused our nights to be broken up with coughs and need for comfort. Usually he will take his pacifier and go back to sleep, though. This weekend started to improve.
Caffrey also cut his third tooth and constantly wants something in his mouth. He's loving baby food and now eats something for breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with about three bottles. He's trying to catch up with big brother! He is still under 20 pounds, although I can tell he's starting to get long (especially in the picture below). He's still in 6-9 month clothes and wearing size 3 diapers. His feet are funny because they're really chubby, but short. He usually just wears socks (until he takes them off to eat)!
He would much rather sit up and grabs for everything in sight. The dogs are in danger now, although they don't quite realize it yet. I've been keeping a close eye on him when they're nearby. Caffrey loves watching his brother play while sitting on his new playmat. We've noticed that he scoots on his bottom, although he still hates tummy time and doesn't show much interest in crawling. I'm only just noticing him kicking his legs a little to try and move.
Bath time is becoming more fun now because he's learned how to splash. He giggles while I get soaked. We aren't ready for the big tub yet, but I think it will be soon. Or maybe I just hope. One bath for two boys will be so much easier!
In other news, we have been snowed in for four days now and counting. The snow started falling Friday morning around 10 and didn't really stop until sometime Saturday evening. We easily had over a foot, which is officially the most I've ever seen at once (or maybe even combined)!








No comments:
Post a Comment