We had so much fun celebrating Halloween in our new house last night! Steven's family came over, we shared pizza, and then we all headed out.
Keagan and Jonah both racked up on candy in just an hour, which is longer than we've lasted in the past. The weather definitely helped.
Caffrey, on the other hand, was perfectly content napping in his stroller.
It was neat to see some of the houses that really went all out, and I was impressed how much braver my little boy has become! This particular house made him nervous, but not enough to skip it.
After about an hour, we headed on home and passed out some candy until things really died down around 8:30. We had a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do it again. But now I'm excited to start prepping for Christmas! Yeah, we're those people...




No comments:
Post a Comment