I love living in the Mid-Atlantic! Growing up in the deep south (Mississippi and Georgia), snow was a VERY rare occurrence. As in, I had only seen snow about 3 times in my life at the age of 21. I know. sad. I didn't own a real winter coat until about that time either. Don't get me wrong. I am VERY proud to be a southern girl and have a MILLION positive things to say about it. Plus I love warm weather. But there's something about snow that just makes me happy! Thursday night we got our first snow of the year, and it was enough to close school on Friday. Meaning this teacher gets a 4 day weekend!
We took Keagan out for a little while to get a few pictures, but he wasn't too keen on the idea. I think that was mainly because it was right at nap time, though. Too bad the snow is pretty much already gone, so we can't try again yet. Maybe we'll get some more in a few weeks!
Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment!
I could just eat him up in that little snowsuit. Thank God for hand me downs that happen to coincide with the correct seasons!
This is the closest we got to a smile.
He was much happier viewing the snow from this side of the door!
No comments:
Post a Comment