Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

10.31.2012

10 months old and Happy Halloween!

I know, late again. Good news is that color guard is officially over (and I'm proud to say that my girls ended the season with an excellent rating!), so hopefully I will have a little more free time!

Keagan is now 10 1/2 months and into EVERYTHING! He has this crawling thing down and has now also "mastered" climbing the stairs (don't worry, only with mommy RIGHT behind him). You can't keep him still for long, but he will sit for a good book or to watch Elmo or Baby Einstein! We're eating some baby food still, although Keagan also enjoys soft fruits and veggies and even some meats cut up really small. He especially loves to share cheerios with mommy in the morning!

Keagan will give kisses occasionally, and he's starting to try and play with the other kids in our small group. He still likes to play with John and Rudy, although they've had to start warning him off. They're not so sure what to think of their very mobile little brother.

Mommy, you know I'm just going to tip this over...

 My favorite!

 Definitely mommy's boy - he loves books! This is his toddler bible we found at Family Christian. I love it! It's a board book, and it's interactive. For instance, it may talk about the rain coming down, and then it will say, "Pat your knees to make the sound of rain." So cute!

And now for some Halloween fun:
A marshmallow for the marshmallow man! 


And our little stud definitely has a little girlfriend. Our friends' daughter, Maggie, is 14 months old, and she and Keagan are best buds! She even gave him a little kiss!

1 comment:

Silver Lining Decor said...

What a cutie! Thank you for the well wishes :)