Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

11.08.2012

4 Gifts: Week 1 - Want

I found this cute idea for gift-giving at Christmas time from Chelsea at Vintage Sunshine. She's hosting this four week linky party.

4gifts

Here's the idea behind it: Each person comes up with a list of things you want, need, will wear, or will read, and then you choose 1-3 gifts from each category to give. Steven and I have already decided that we're going to give just 3 gifts to Keagan since that's how many gifts Jesus was given (not our idea - we stole it from a friend), but he still gets a stocking, so this idea may still work for us.

Anyway, this week's focus is a list of wants. So here is my list!

iPad (old or new)
I'm not counting on getting this because I know it's not the year to get it, but I really want one. I keep trying to win one!

Big Bang Season 4 (and/or 5)
I have seasons 1-3, so I want to complete my series!

Teardrop necklace
Translucent Coral Pink (No.08) - Size 50mm Big Teardrop Double Strand Necklace, Stormy Seas Briolette Bib Statement Necklace - GD002A
I bought one of these from Groopdealz, but it had the jersey string, and it broke way too quickly. This one has a leather tie instead!

and my other dream (which came back again this morning when I found the leaked Black Friday ad for Walmart)...
Once again, not counting on it. Most of my wants are actually clothing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great list. Thanks so much for linking up this week. We certainly hope you'll be back next week with your "needs". I'm bummed to hear that your GD's necklace broke! I just got mine in the mail & haven't worn it yet. Now I'm afraid to. haha. ;) We recently bought an iPad 2 and we're really happy with it. We couldn't justify spending the extra money on the new iPad.