I finally decided to move on from xanga-world and create my own blogspot (yes, I copied Christina). I kept my typical name since I use it for basically everything. I don't know how often I'll be posting on here, but I do check other people's sites pretty commonly. So...moving on to life...
I'm in my last few days of summer break right now, although it really just got started for me. I taught summer school for most of it, and then I spent a week at Jr. High camp. Nevertheless, it has been a fun summer. I guess 3 weeks is a good amount of time for me because it's not long enough for me to really get bored. Today I went up to the school to help our new 4th grade teacher set up her classroom. I get to be her mentor!! (I know, scary, right?) I'm really excited because she's actually my age, so I'm hoping we can hang out and stuff. I need people to hang out with here. It's been two years, and I still don't feel like I've quite found a group I feel really comfortable with. The rest of the NK teachers my age are almost all at the other school, so I don't see them very often. We'll see what happens though.
In other news, Steven interviewed for a job with Henrico schools today. We're praying that it works out because it would be a big pay increase, and he'd be closer to home.
That's pretty much it for now. I hope it's not too boring.
1 comment:
Hey girl! I read your xanga when you write...so I'll try to keep up with your new blog.
We'll have to get together sometime after the school year starts and settles before Emmalee makes her arrival.
Christina
Post a Comment