My little guy now weighs 19 lbs, 8 oz, which means I almost nailed it with my estimation. He's still hanging out in the 25-50% for size. Funny story: Steven text me after the appointment and said he was 21 inches, but that was his birth height. I finally looked at the paper, and he's actually 28 inches, so still pretty small. I started pulling out some 12 month clothes for him to wear as far as tops go. It's funny because some fit just fine and then others look huge on him. I guess it just depends on the brand. We actually even still have a few 6 month onesies he wears. We're still using size 3 diapers, although I think I may change over to 4 when these run out.
He's starting to become a lot more fun, and I think we may be only a week or two away from crawling! Just last week he started getting up on his hands and knees and swaying. I will keep you posted. For now, he moves a little bit scooting on his butt and some backwards from just wiggling. The stinker still won't roll over (unless he's trying to grab something and pulls himself over).
Caffrey has four teeth and at least three more trying to push through. He puts anything in his mouth! I had him outside on a blanket Sunday with the nice weather, and he was trying to eat the grass. Keagan thinks it's funny. He loves Cheerios, and we're slowly trying out other things. So far, cereal, green beans, and mashed potatoes are all okay to him. He's not a fan of bananas...texture issue?
Caffrey has four teeth and at least three more trying to push through. He puts anything in his mouth! I had him outside on a blanket Sunday with the nice weather, and he was trying to eat the grass. Keagan thinks it's funny. He loves Cheerios, and we're slowly trying out other things. So far, cereal, green beans, and mashed potatoes are all okay to him. He's not a fan of bananas...texture issue?
He is a giggle-monster and jabbers away constantly. He has also recently started making motor-boat sounds and growling. I love all of the new little noises, but we are definitely not going to have a quiet house!
Caffrey is a mama's boy and loves to give kisses. You have to be careful, though, because he also bites. He will chew on anything (or anyone) he can get close to that mouth. I've already lost two necklaces that I thought were invincible...
I recently introduced him to the spin and play farm animal toy (you know, "The barn owl says..."), and I have never seen him get so excited! He cracked up every time I pulled the lever.
Click here to read about Keagan around 9 months (since I didn't do a specific blog post for it).
And of course I've included a picture of Keagan at this age. He was SO much bigger, and he had just started crawling and pulling up. I see similar facial expressions from this picture!
Click here to read about Keagan around 9 months (since I didn't do a specific blog post for it).






No comments:
Post a Comment