Sorry I haven't posted on here recently. School is back in session, and I've been blogging over at Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late (btw, please go follow me there if you're a teacher. This will be for my personal life, and I won't have teacher info here much at all anymore).
Anyway, a LOT has happened in the past week with Keagan. Earlier today I posted on the other blog that he was now pulling himself up and sitting up in his own. We've been waiting for him to crawl any day, and this afternoon it finally happened!!
He's not going far yet, although he's quickly getting better. When I let John out earlier, Keagan almost got out the door. Time to baby proof!
And I thought I'd share a few cute pics from this week.
Anyway, a LOT has happened in the past week with Keagan. Earlier today I posted on the other blog that he was now pulling himself up and sitting up in his own. We've been waiting for him to crawl any day, and this afternoon it finally happened!!
He's not going far yet, although he's quickly getting better. When I let John out earlier, Keagan almost got out the door. Time to baby proof!
And I thought I'd share a few cute pics from this week.
Saints played the Redskins Sunday, so I HAD to send Keagan to church in this. His Papa did NOT approve, but he refrained from buying Redskins clothes and changing him. He did, however, enjoy rubbing it in that they won.
Keagan's been staying with Aunt Becky during the week, and he loves to hang out on their new deck!
No comments:
Post a Comment