Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

9.16.2012

Beach weekend - last hoorah!

We went down to VA beach for the weekend to enjoy some relaxing family time. Today was PERFECT weather (as long as you didn't want to get in the water - although maybe that wasn't too cold either, I didn't test it out), so we all went down for the morning. Keagan loved it...except for when the water actually rushed over his feet!


He's 9 months old today, and I can't believe how grown up he's starting to look!


Our little family relaxing on the blanket. This is where Keagan and I stayed (with an umbrella to protect our fair skin).


Isn't he just so handsome?


He's spending the entire week at the beach with his grandparents while Steven and I go back tomorrow for the work week. When everyone's back home, I'll do his official nine month pictures. Maybe I can even catch a few of him crawling or at least pulling up!

No comments: