Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

8.13.2015

We Went to the Beach

After the insanity of July, a week at the beach was exactly what we needed! So we packed up the car and headed down to Virginia Beach for our annual family vacation. I chose just a few of my favorite pictures from the week to share.


Of course Caffrey didn't do much except sleep under a tent, but we were able to borrow the swimsuit from a girl at church, and of course he HAD to have a fedora! I was surprised to find one small enough, although it's still a little bit on him. Oh well, he'll grow into it soon enough!


I swear every year gets more fun with Keagan at the beach! This boy is a beach bum like his parents and couldn't wait to start his fun every day!


Caffrey did make it out one time to just dip his toes in the water. He didn't hate it, but it wasn't his favorite thing ever.


I think we started a new family tradition of heading over to the eastern shore and visiting Cape Charles. You should really check it out! And if you go, you have to visit Brown Dog Ice Cream. It's my new favorite!

And here are just a few more pictures showing how much fun we had!




And of course I had to get a picture of my cuties in their fedoras. Who needs baseball caps? We're much cooler!


1 comment:

Bob Rogers said...

Loved reading and viewing your vacation report. That photo of Keagan running in the water with Steven behind him is so good it could be on a picture post card. After all the things you've done this summer, with the birth of baby and moving into a new house, I'm sure a relaxing beach vacation was just what the doctor ordered!