Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

6.20.2015

Picture time!

I feel like we have been going nonstop for a while, and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down anytime soon. Just last week, we celebrated a graduation and a first birthday (two of our nephews), and we've had lots of family time in between. We've joked that we'll have to retrain Caffrey not to be held all of the time now that everyone has gone back home and things with family have finally slowed down.

On top of all that, though, we've also been busy buying a new house! A few days after we got home from the hospital (like two, no exaggeration), we had a showing on our house that's been on the market since February. Well, it finally sold, and we went into full shopping mode to find something quick for us because the woman wanted a 45 day closing. We found the cutest house in the area we wanted, and so now we'll be busy packing and moving for the remainder of our summer.

Somehow in the middle of all of that, we were finally able to schedule Caffrey's newborn photos, and I'm so excited with how they turned out! If you're in the Richmond area and looking for someone, I highly recommend Meghan (Meg P Photography). She goes to our church and was awesome to work with. I can't possibly choose a favorite, but here are a few:


Caffrey is already starting to lose some of the newborn wrinkles. He's growing so much and is awake a little more frequently now. We're still working on days and nights, but some nights are better than others. We'll get there eventually!


He has the cutest little expressions, and I just want to kiss all over him all day!


Keagan adores his baby brother and loves to "pet" him and talk to him about anything and everything. Let's face it: Keagan loves to talk. Period!


Keagan has had a few jealous moments when I'm having to feed Caffrey AGAIN and he just wants me to play with him. I've tried to explain that Caffrey will be more independent soon, and he usually is very understanding of that. It's tough being three and having to learn that you're not the center of your parents' world, but he's adjusting just fine!


Don't I just have the most photogenic boys? They are too precious! And Steven has been amazing. I'm glad he's finally off for the summer so we can have lots of family time.


This little boy is just the cutest! He was so good during the photo session, and I just love this picture! I may have to frame it to put in our playroom at the new house or something because it's just so fun!


No comments: