
We are now repeating a lot and really starting to make meaning of what we are saying. Keagan now is the "playroom police" at his sitter's and will tell the other kids "That's bad!" when they're doing things he thinks they shouldn't. He says "Bye-bye" when we leave OR when a show goes off on TV. If someone coughs or anything like it, he will ask, "You okay?" And he loves to laugh with us (or the TV). His laugh is contagious!
He is all boy and loves to play hard! We come home with scrapes and bruises because of it, but nothing major. He plays ball and now also loves to count down and jump! At home, he wants mommy to spin with him in the room. Once that starts, we can't stop until he's tired of it. If I try to sit down, he will fuss and come get me.

My mom came in town this weekend on her fall break, and we took Keagan to a Fall Festival at a local church this evening. The games were more for older kids, but they had free food (including delicious peanut butter pie and cotton candy) and Keagan had a blast running around and people-watching. We took the easy route and let him wear his Batman pjs. Bonus: there's a cape! Extra bonus: we got him to say, "Na na na na na na na na, Batman!" AND caught it on video! I tried to post it here, but it's from my sister's facebook page and I can't embed videos from hers. I tried...
Not sure if we'll stick with the Batman costume for Halloween or if we'll actually get around to making a Dinosaur costume for him. He loves dinosaurs, and we could do it for pretty cheap. Just not sure we want to take the time.
I cannot believe that in less than 2 months, we will be celebrating this little man's 2nd birthday! He's growing so fast. I definitely don't have a baby anymore...
1 comment:
Such a big boy! Love the new blog design!!
Post a Comment