He got a bicycle for his birthday, so the party was at the church so the kids could ride their bikes around. We brought Keagan's wagon up and had fun. He got to take his girlfriends for a ride in his wagon since it has two seat-belts!
Then he borrowed Emmy's car and had a blast in it. He fussed when I had to take him out. Looks like we need to search for one. Steven wants one that looks like a police car!
After the party, we headed over to Grammy and Papaw's house so I could go to the Bizarre Bazaar with the girls and Keagan could play with Papaw. I behaved and kept from buying some of the ADORABLE clothes at Julie's because I figured I could always get them off the website. But when I came home and looked, most of the stuff wasn't listed. Very bummed! Hopefully they'll update the site soon! If not, it was very similar to James & Leigh, which is based out of MS. Plus my sister is friends with the owners there. These prices were just a little cheaper, and they had a slightly larger selection.
While we were shopping, Keagan was having a blast outside some more. Actually he didn't end up getting a nap at Papaw's at all. I guess if I were swinging and playing in a sandbox, I wouldn't want to come in either. I swear he actually said "No Nap!"
Love that big smile on his face!
I'm loving this warmer weather and hope it's finally here to stay! Now it's time to go in the attic and find some more clothes for my man. These 18 month shirts are getting a bit snug already!
No comments:
Post a Comment